- To build a 6-bedroom respite care facility for the local Community of Queanbeyan and its surrounding region.
- To provide short-term residential accommodation for people between the ages of 18 to 60 years who are suffering from a terminal or chronic illness.
- To work with the Commonwealth and NSW State Governments to develop a sustainable funding model to run the respite care facility.
- To raise funds for the ongoing administration of the respite care facility.
- To ensure that the respite care facility is maintained as a centre of excellence.
- To ensure that the respite care facility is run by a well-respected and professional organisation. Residents can expect the very best care available from expertly trained, compassionate professional people who love what they do.
- To provide support services for families with family members resident within the facility.
- To provide carers with a well-earned break knowing their loved ones are being well cared for so they can re-energise and continue their responsibilities as a carer.